- Familiarize yourself with a few of the nuances involved in writing a website article by reading the Web Article Instructions.
- Choose a topic you would like to explore in your article.
- Submit a proposal for your topic to the Outreach Approval Form.
- Log In to the WordPress dashboard of this site using the Login section to the right. (Create a user if you haven’t already.)
- Navigate to Posts –> Add New. Write your article and save it as a draft. You can return to add to or edit the draft as much as you need to up until the due date.
- Add any graphics or media you’d like using the “Upload/Insert” button. Unless the media is yours, please include links to the original source of any media you use.
- When you are done with your post, submit it for grading by clicking “Publish”
- After you’ve published, you can still edit your article by clicking “Update” up until the due date.